Content Marketer Helping Scale Software Companies
Hey, my name is Kevin Payne.
I’m a lifelong learner that loves experimenting to help scale software and ecommerce companies. Growing up was a challenge due to having an unstable childhood. Fortunately, I refused to allow my past to dictate my future.
I manage LeadHackrs, a premium freelance marketplace that helps software companies increase their monthly recurring revenue by building marketing funnels and executing content marketing campaigns.
I can help If you’re wondering:
- “How can I find and attract new clients without becoming a content factory like Gary Vaynerchuck?”
- “How can I align my marketing and sales processes so that I can nurture and qualify my leads?
- “How can I get featured in major online publications without a huge monthly retainer from a PR firm
- “How can I leverage marketing automation software to scale my SaaS startup while minimizing costs?”
Here’s how I’m going to help you build and grow your company…
You’re a founder, but you can only wear so many hats. Between keeping up with running your software company and maintaining a personal life, there’s not much time left over to think about new marketing strategies — let alone research them.
You need an experienced marketer that can cut through the noise and share proven advice, strategies, and tactics to grow your company — so you can focus on improving your product.
That’s why I’m here. Every week I publish an in-depth article and write feature on publications with actionable advice.
But enough about you…
This is where I’m supposed to talk about how smart I am. But we both know that’s not what you want to hear. Also, I won’t lie about publications that I have been featured in, even though I’ve been in over 100.
So I’ll keep this short and try to earn your trust:
- I’ve spent my entire career (7+ years) working in the marketing industry. I have worked for agencies, software startups, and eCommerce companies.
- I served as the Digital Marketing Coordinator for a medium size eCommerce company that does around 600K in traffic monthly. I helped increase its social media and PPC conversions by over 350%. within six months.
- I started a marketing consulting company at 19 while in college. (Learned about trading hours for dollars and scale-ability)
- Now, I help startup founders build highly profitable online businesses to live life on their terms.
- I received an M.S. in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University
- I received a B.S. in Entrepreneurship from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- I’m certified in Inbound Marketing, Google Analytics & Google Adwords.
More importantly, here are testimonials from several companies I have worked with….
“I worked with Kevin several times. I always found his content engaging and insightful. He delivered promptly and without fuss. I’d happily recommend him as a writer and marketer..”
— James Schafeur, Content Marketer at Wishpond
“I’ve loved working with Kevin on B2B blog content. His work is always on time, well-researched, and reads wonderfully. Most importantly, he knows exactly what works for business blogs, and always delivers just what we need!”
— Patrick Whatman, Editor at Mention
“Kevin introduced me to Zapier and it changed my life—Automation workflows on deck♥”
— Arion K Zannotti of Femlybox
“Kevin Payne has a great entrepreneurial spirit about him. He is constantly looking for new tools and tricks to stay on top of ever-changing digital marketing trends. Kevin is a great asset to our team and is great to collaborate with on client projects.”
— Amy Presuhn, Brand Media and Advertising at Gartner